Salmon Pasta Salad
Fillet of one salmon (or you can use left over cooked salmon)
2 c farfalle (bow tie pasta)
2 T capers
½ c diced red onion
Dulcet Lemon Mustard & Dill Sauce
1. Bake, broil, grill or poach salmon.
2. Cook the pasta until al dente.
3. Strain the pasta, rinse with cold water to stop cooking process.
4. Break up the salmon into large bite sized pieces, carefully removing skin and any bones.
5. Place the pasta, salmon, capers and red onion in a large bowl.
6. Toss generously with Dulcet Lemon Mustard & Dill Sauce, taking care to not break up the salmon pieces.
7. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.