Poached Salmon w/Lemon, Mustard & Dill Sauce
2 -6 oz salmon skinless fillets
1/3 c white wine & ¼ c water
1/2 onion, diced
1 T capers, drained
½ c Dulcet Lemon Mustard & Dill Sauce
2 T sour cream (optional)
1. Season both sides of fish with salt & pepper.
2. Place medium sized sauté pan over medium high heat.
3. Add the onion, wine and water to the pan creating a bed with the onions, place the salmon on top of the onions.
4. Cover the pan and cook for 8 minutes or until just cooked thru.
5. Place fish on serving platter and cover with foil.
6. Boil liquids in the pan until reduced to 2 T.
7. Add the capers, the Lemon Mustard & Dill Sauce and sour cream if using and cook until heated through.
8. Pour the sauce over the salmon fillets and serve.