6 hard boiled eggs
1 T mayonnaise
Dulcet Lemon, Mustard & Dill Sauce
Salt & Pepper
Fresh dill or chives (optional)
1. Cut eggs in half carefully, remove yolks and place in bowl.
2. Place the egg white on a serving platter.
3. Break up the yolks with a fork, season with the salt and pepper and add the mayonnaise.
4. Add just enough Dulcet Lemon, Mustard & Dill Sauce to create a smooth mixture, not runny.
5. Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
6. Garnish each deviled egg with a sprig of fresh dill or chives (shown).
From our test kitchen: This recipe was created by one of our customers who was trying to please her daughter’s discerning taste buds. She succeeded and was kind enough to share it with us.