Crab & Asparagus Pasta Salad
1 lb asparagus, cut into bite sized pieces
½ lb Fresh Crab
½ c diced celery
3 T finely chopped red onion
½ lb dried pasta
½ c Dulcet Lemon Mustard & Dill Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the asparagus to the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes or to desired doneness.
3. Using a slotted spoon or strainer, remove the asparagus from the pot.
4. Run cold water over asparagus, drain well and set aside.
5. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook the pasta until al-dente.
6. Strain the pasta, rinse with cold water and drain well.
7. Toss all of the ingredients together and season with salt & freshly ground black pepper.
8. Serve on a bed of salad greens.