Grilled Vegetables Alfresco
Green, Yellow, Orange or Red Peppers, cut into quarters
Green onions, left whole
Onions, peeled and cut into quarters
Leek, cut in half lengthwise
Fennel bulb, cut into 1-2″ wide pieces
Eggplant, cut into 2″ wide pieces
Small new potatoes, halved and steamed until just barely cooked thru
Fresh herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, basil or oregano (use at least two)
Dulcet Essential Balsamic Sauce & Dressing
Fresh Black Pepper
1. Place prepared vegetables in a large bowl and toss with just enough Dulcet Essential Balsamic Sauce & Dressing to coat the vegetables.
2. Prepare the grill and place vegetables in a grill basket or be careful to avoid them falling thru
3. Grill until grill marks appear.
4. Transfer the grilled vegetables back into the bowl and toss with fresh herbs, fresh black pepper and some additional Dulcet Essential Balsamic Sauce & Dressing .
5. Arrange on a platter and serve warm or at room temperature.
From our test kitchen: Use your favorite vegetables in this dish, above are some suggestions of ones that work nicely.