Asian Beef & Veggie Stir Fry
½ lb beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
3 T plus 6 T Dulcet Toasted Sesame & Ginger Asian Sauce
½ t dried crushed chilies
1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 T vegetable oil
1 sm onion, thinly sliced
1 sm red pepper, thinly sliced
1/3 lb broccoli florets
2 T sherry or water
1. Place meat, 3T Dulcet Toasted Sesame & Ginger Asian Sauce & dried chilies in a glass bowl, set aside while preparing veggies.
2. Place wok or large sauté pan over med hi heat for 1 minute.
3. Add the beef and cook for 30 sec, add garlic, cook additional 30 seconds, remove from pan & set aside.
4. Increase heat to high, add the oil & onion and stir fry for 2 ½ minutes.
5. Add the red pepper and cook 1 minute, add the broccoli and cook for an additional minute.
6. Reduce the heat to med high, add the sherry or water, cover the pan and cook for 1 minute.
7. Remove the lid, place the beef back in the pan along with the 6 T Dulcet Toasted Sesame & Ginger Asian Sauce, cook 1 minute.
8. Serve over a bed of steamed rice.