1 large bunch Swiss chard leaves, stemmed
2 large cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
2T olive oil
½ c minced onion
¼ c Dulcet Tangy & Peppery Moroccan Sauce
1 c cooked chickpeas, canned is fine
1. Rinse the chard thoroughly and shred.
2. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat and sauté onion until golden.
3. Add garlic and cook another minute.
4. Add to chard to skillet, cover and cook until wilted, about 5 minutes.
5. Add the Moroccan Sauce and chickpeas, cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until wet but not soupy.